Facilities & Rentals
Orono Schools encourages the use of district facilities by residents and area organizations. Individuals and organizations or businesses interested in renting facilities are classified into four groups. Rental fees are determined by the group classification.
- Local youth and adult nonprofit community organizations located within the Orono School District
- Yearly Fee of $25 will be charged for regularly scheduled meetings.
- District/Non-District residents/businesses providing activities for youth
- Church services
- Sporting organizations outside the Orono School District
- Local commercial/business groups located within the Orono School District
- Non-resident nonprofit organizations outside of the Orono School District
- Business organizations located outside the Orono School District
Request for Facility Rentals
You must request to rent school district facilities before and after the regular school day, weekends, vacations, summer and holidays.
Rentals are scheduled through Orono Community Education.
Your request must be received at least 10 days prior to your requested date of use.